Have you made your time in a recruitment agency/e-commerce company and feel it is the right moment for you to put your experience into a challenge in a start-up context?
In a multicultural context, and thanks to the existing base you will develop to the next level the Marketing of the company: converting the click/views in potential hiring for our Recruitment team.
As a true Team Player, you will join us in the challenge of increasing our portfolio of clients, and our network of potential candidates
Your responsibilities and impact as a Marketing Manager will be:
- Ensuring that Blu Values are represented on the different channels
- Increasing the company's brand awareness, reaching additional potential customers, and converting more individuals to sales leads thanks to a diversity of optimized channels
- Ensuring the different marketing campaigns through a yearly plan
- Creating & publishing different content on our social media
- Create content appropriate to the need of the recruitment and business development objectives
- Implementing a strong leadership strategy, developing a diversity of contents (articles, studies, opinion pieces, etc.), and ensuring they reach the appropriate targets
- Build and launch community initiatives
- Defining, analyzing, and monitoring KPIs to follow and optimize marketing ROIs and contributions
- Optimizing the budget for the different channels
- crafting email campaigns targeted toward potential partners
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: permanent contract
- Working Hours: flexible working hours
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona / hybrid position
- Salary Conditions: based aligned with your experience
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Personalized Training Program
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: February 2023
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a master’s degree in Digital Marketing
- Speaking a native or proficient level of English, ideally, you also speak Dutch or German
- Having previous significant 3 years of experience in Marketing in the recruitment or e-commerce sector
- Being creative, adaptable, and proactive
- Being a Team player
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Having a true entrepreneurial mindset & attitude
Your Future Company
Building meaningful connections between international jobseekers and hiring companies via quality recruitment solutions.
Blu Selection is a key player when it comes to hiring international profiles in multinational companies like BPOs, International Shared Service Centers, Global Business Hubs, Coworking Centers, and IT or Finance start-ups based across Europe. Working on a large database highly specialized in these profiles, our consultants have a deep knowledge of international candidate pools, sourcing channels, and expertise in the direct approach.Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the Marketing field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.