Your future Company.
Our client is an international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards. They are currently focused on expanding the Barcelona office and therefore recruiting for a French speaking Middle Office Administrator.
– Contracting creation for Candidates (which includes gathering & vetting of necessary information – eg work permits)
– Issuing contracts, having them signed and stored
– Creating and manage Purchase Orders for freelancers
– Contracting creation for Clients
– Creation of Client and Candidate Master data in ERP (Enterprise
Resource Planning) Systems so timesheets can be logged and accurate payroll/invoices created
– Invoicing of Clients – this can include: Uploading invoices into Customer portal, Reconciliation of receivables to Customer Self-Billing
– Generating reporting for business needs
You will also have number of interaction points with stakeholders:
– Contact with Candidates to collect relevant information to create contracts
in an accurate and timely fashion
– Contact with Recruitment Consultants, local finance, payroll and legal teams to coordinate timelines and data-flows between Front, Back and Middle Office
– Employee onboarding to explain Time sheeting portals and payslip information
– Answering employee questions
– Attending to Client queries
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– You speak native level of French and English on a professional level as well as one other EU language is a plus
– You have ideally a previous experience in administrative environment, HR Services, Account Payable and/or Billing Customer Service
– You collaborate effectively with international team/cross-team to deliver
– You pay attention to detail and accuracy
– You are customer-oriented and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– You have excellent organizational skills and are able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
– You are at ease with Excel
– You are independent, you take initiative and have a hard work mindset
– You are eager to learn and improve new skills
– You have strong empathy
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive compensation + additional benefits
– Hybrid working opportunity with standard office hours from Monday to Friday
– International and multicultural environment
– Growth opportunities in a company with worldwide reputation
Hi, I’m Elisabeth from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 (company line).
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.