Which is your favourite character: iconic Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Princess Jasmine or Pocahontas?
For a worldwide entertainment brand that will definitely remind you of your childhood, they are currently looking for international candidates to join their team and make this new exciting project happen!
Located in Thessaloniki - one of Greece’s hippest cities - you will be able to combine professional growth with an incredible life experience.Your responsibilities and impact as a customer experience specialist will be:
You will be promoting a new world and become an ambassador for the world's leading brand of entertainment with millions of enthusiasts and innovative projects and ideas.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide the best interaction within the customer service department
- Assist customers and support their requests in order to provide world-class customer service
- Actively listen to the customer by adopting a positive frame of mind and constant professionalism
- Assist in the resolution of problems related to system configurations and network settings
- Ensure consistency in brand messaging by focusing on the availability and quality of products and services
- You are a native Dutch speaker with a good level of English
- You are professional, friendly and with empathy
- You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
- You are a fast learner and eager to develop new skills
- A previous experience in Customer Service is a big advantage
- EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Greece is required
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time job, 40 hours a week, completely working from home (needs to be located around Thessaloniki)
- Salary: 1200€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus up to €200 monthly
- Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday between 9AM and 11PM
- A Quality Certified Management Company
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
Your Future Company:
Located in Thessaloniki, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organization that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities from our website or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.