Are you a fashionista?
Do you love sportswear and cool sneakers?
Are you looking for a job where you would work with the famous sports brand Nike?
If you want to make a great experience abroad for a short time (one year) or if you want to start your career with an innovative organization, in each way, you’ll find what you are looking for with us!
I don´t find the article I am looking for, can you help me to find a similar?
Do you think I can combine these patterns?
All of these could be questions you have to solve for the customers.
If customers have queries with their shopping cart or another issue during their shopping experience. You will deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail.
On the phone, via E-Mail or online you will help the customer in the way you are the most confident with.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in each aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are up to fluent in German and good command of English
– You have a passion for Sport and Sportswear
– You are energetic and innovative
– You are a fast thinker and work proactively
– Motivation and teamwork are some of your soft skills
– You have excellent communication skills
– You have an intercultural mind and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a one year fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1000€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
- Excluding accommodation: 1300€ – 1400€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 2 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de