Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities as On-site IT Specialist will be:
- Being in charge of purchase and delivery of new equipment with high customer and vendor engagement skills
- Fixing all hardware issues and managing third-party technical services for hardware repairing
- Assisting on office and desk movements
- Supporting the coordination for big live events and maintaining Meeting Room’s IT & Video Conference equipment
- Setting up and supporting mobile devices and technologies such as iPhone/iPad, Android & Windows Mobile running various OS levels
- Participating in Starters & Leavers process
- Managing the day to day incidents logged via the internal ticketing tool ensuring SLA’s are met
- Working closely with other IT departments to manage fixes and workarounds
- Participating in initiatives based on each site locally (H2H days, etc.)
- Responding to any second-level support from Service Desk requests/calls
- Maintaining an accurate tracking and/or IT assets inventory
- Creating and maintain an updated knowledge base and provide IT trainings
- Being up-to-date in corporate IT projects and become an expert in all technologies, environments, O.S. and SW used in the company
- I+D: Continuously looking to innovate and develop creative and efficient solutions
Skills and relevant experiences you will need:
- You are fluent in English and preferably another language
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT Support
- You have experience with antivirus solutions and security standards
- You have strong experience Microsoft Windows 7, 10 and Apple Mac, with Microsoft MCSE, MCP or MCA preferred, or working towards similar standards
- You have knowledge of Microsoft applications including AD and GPO’s, SCCM, RDS, Office 2007, 2010, 2013, and Terminal Services environments such as Citrix XenApp Networking, including LAN architecture, DHCP, VLANs, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, DNS
- You are ITIL oriented and have knowledge of desktop and VOIP connectivity
- IT degree or higher education preferred but not required
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- Monday to Friday (Fixed shift either 08:00-17:00 or 09:00-18:00)
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Tino from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.