Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. Does this sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strives every day to revolutionize the world?
You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Payment Operation Specialist will be:
– Primary focus is on reconciliations, supporting daily operations, customer inquiries, transaction processing and maintaining customer files
– Investigate and resolve credit/debit cardholder transactions
– Assist in the administration of all card payment systems and processing functions
– Performs various clerical duties related to payment transactions
– Prepares customer statements as needed
– Resolves issues requiring in-depth investigation and/or research
– Continually seeks opportunities to increase speed, efficiency and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
– Salary of 892€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
– 6€ meal voucher per work-day
– Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts 7am – 10 pm)
– Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
– 30 days of probation period
– Private health insurance after 6 months
– For international candidates:
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– A native level of Italian and an excellent level of English
– Being able to deliver deep analysis on customer data
– Working independently and under minimal supervision
– Paying great attention to detail and working accurately
– Having analytical and problem-solving skills
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
– Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
Hi, I’m Janette from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 717 470 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.