Do you have valuable experience in operations management that you want to capitalize on? Are you seeking an international structure that will offer you growth and development opportunities? Perfect, then this project and the company are the right match for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as Operations Manager will be:
- You will be responsible for the management of a team fully dedicated to customer service and claims handling for a portfolio of insurance sold in the German market.
- You will be closely in touch with COO and responsible for the creation and updating of the management criteria to be followed by the team and to ensure that it is complied with in the daily management.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Financial Institutions; Insurance Companies or Insurance Brokerages.
- Driving performance, quality and customer experience based on data
- Contributing to and independently driving strategic initiatives and their execution
- Ensuring key planning concepts are understood by the entire organization
- Managing interfaces to different departments and stakeholders (e.g. HR, Finance, IT, Training, and others)
- Coaching team leaders, experts, trainers and further support staff on the use of workforce optimization tools
- Full management of the German-Austrian team located in Barcelona and Dusseldorf. Supervise and participate in the selection process of the team members.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in German and fluent in English
- Spanish or French highly valued
- You have valuable years of experience as an operations manager
- You have a strong customer and business focus driven by results
- You have proven leadership skills, the ability to inspire and develop teams and support continuous learning and growth of teams
- You have experience in solving complex tasks in rapidly changing environments
- Experience in financial/insurance sector: highly valued.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Meal & transportation allowance
- Private health insurance & Gym membership
- Flexible work format
- Spearheading an exciting project with uncapped potential
- An international and multicultural environment
- Growth opportunities in a company with worldwide reputation
- Starting date: ASAP
Your future company
The company is one of the European leaders in the personal insurance brokerage business with over 26 years of experience in loan protection insurance and personal pensions. The company was founded in France and nowadays has several offices within Europe. In Barcelona they have around 85 people.