Looking for a new international challenge within a fast-growing start-up? Seeking to start your career in the logistics field with an ambitious company? Remote is important for you? Then we have the perfect match for you with this Operational Manager position.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an OPS Manager Spain will be:
- Supporting a portfolio of Customers in real-time concerning the evolution of the transport
- Carrying out air, sea, road, and rail transport
- Customer advice and problem-solving in a proactive manner
- Relationship and negotiation with carriers and agents worldwide
- Increasing the knowledge of the team
- Operation strategy
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in Spanish and fluent in English
- You have experience as a Customer Experience Manager or Account Manager
- You have an experience in facing clients and solving problems
- You are a problem solver
- You can handle stress and deadlines
- You are multitasking
- You like to take on challenges and have a great flexibility
- You are curious, dynamic and eager to be a disrupter in a traditional sector
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Providing new equipment
- Budget to accommodate your place for home office
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Our client is a startup specializing in the digitalization of international freight transport. This startup is currently growing a lot as they doubled last year and this year they are continuing its growth, with the opening of the Spanish market and an office in Barcelona.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Administration & Back Office in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.