Do you have experience in Accounts Payables and people management? Are you seeking an international structure and a multinational company that will offer you growth and development opportunities? Apply to the P2P Team Lead role to find out more.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a P2P Team Lead will be:
- Responsible for leadership and development of the P2P Team, including goal setting and performance reviews
- Monitoring key operational metrics that measure/assess accounts payable performance and drive continuous improvement
- Managing day-to-day accounts payable performance including: PO and Non-PO invoice processing
- Supervising Employee and Credit Card expense process, monitoring for accuracy and adherence to policies
- Providing support to P2P staff for any changes in the P2P process or Finance/Accounting policy as a result of
automation, improvement projects, global deployment or audit recommendation
- Accountable for meeting operational goals and key performance indicators driving delivery service conversations with commercial finance for a strong partnership
- Ensuring accounts payable operations comply with statutory requirements, company policies, processes, procedures, internal controls, and Finance objectives.
- Being the key point of contact with the Auditors for the systems audit and end of year audit.
- Providing support to the P2P Manager.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in English
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or other relevant studies
- You have a minimum of 4+ years of experience in Accounts Payables and people management
- Advanced Excel skills and any ERP experience is a plus
- You are able to handle data and accurate in your work
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have problem-solving skills and is able to work as a team
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary aligned with the market
- Hybrid working
- Meal voucher
- Health insurance
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR, and recruitment to join, their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting & Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.