Your Future Company:
Two French entrepreneurs created a start-up in 2000 and today, they are leading a global company. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by some of the most progressive brands and leading companies they work with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience providers employing over 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and currently, they are looking for new members to join their Valencia office!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Lead Generator will be:
– Sourcing and generating leads for sales (prospect qualification, scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
– Identifying leads and following up on them
– Using a CRM tool (Salesforce) to track daily activity in terms of prospecting and opportunity management.
What’s in it for you?
– Part-time and long-term contract
– 30h/week, Monday to Friday (09:00 to 15:00)
– Salary: 14.000 Euros Gross per year
– Relocation Package
– Lots of discounts with the companies’ partners
– Free after-work activities
– An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
– Career development opportunities
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of Dutch and an advanced level of English
- Spanish is desirable
- Having good knowledge in IT (preferably storage environments)
- Having good knowledge in Telemarketing/Sales
- Preferably having previous experience in Outbound Sales and Business Development
- Good selforganization and time-management skills
- Being a team player with high social competence
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Valencia for an international career and life experience.
What should you expect from living in Valencia?
– An exciting urban lifestyle, in one of Europe’s most appealing cities
– Colourful Spanish culture, fair and fiestas
– Sunny weather all year long and blue flagged beaches
– A variety of delicious tapas and Mediterranean cuisine
– Lots of chances to learn or improve your Spanish
Hi, I’m Ruby from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!