Is a career in the Technology field what you are looking for?
As one of the top 3 leading Technology brands in the world, Microsoft will give you the opportunity to learn and do what you love.
You will not only have one of the technology pioneer company on your curriculum, you will also learn to work according to their business standards.
Microsoft offers different opportunities based on your level of experience and responsibilities you are ready to take! If you are willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal, this is the right opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact as Partner Community Specialist for Microsoft will be:
–Understanding of the primary competitor services and technologies
–Express the competitive advantages of Microsoft's solution/service;
– Ensure Microsoft's partners are equipped with the appropriate; tools/resources to compete accordingly to each competitor scenario they confront;
–Perform as a "Business Advisor" and detect areas of future logical practice appropriate for the partner's needs in the business model;
– Perform as a "Marketing Manager" and support proposed marketing goals including the use of Microsoft partner marketing tools and incentive funding on the the appropriate set of activities
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Do you have the sales attitude, business acumen, good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in Arabic and have a good command of English
– You have business acumen
– You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
– You are technically interested
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What´s in it for you?
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): €1200 gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: €1370 gross/month (based on level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– private health insurance included from the first day of contract signature
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Your Future Company:
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighborhood festival or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.