Are you seeking to grow your career in a Marketing Managing role? Would you like to work in the luxury real estate industry where you can have a real impact on a business? If working in a company with an international culture, a disruptive business model and innovation is some of the core values, this position could be for you.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Performance Marketing Manager will be:
- Performance marketing activities, analyzing the impact across channels such as Paid Social and Paid Search
- Working closely together with partner agencies to optimize and report on the marketing performance and metrics
- Driving traffic to the company website by managing marketing campaigns to acquire new leads (focus on paid tactics)
- Improving the company awareness and expanding audience while increasing customer lifetime value
- Working closely with a Digital Marketing agency to drive PPC strategy
- Managing budgets to ensure efficient performance across channels
- Optimizing campaign performance and efficiency, analyzing data and reporting on KPIs
- Identifying the value of different client segments to incorporate into your lead generation ROI targets
- Having responsibility for the UX experience, landing page, leads from optimization, conversion and bounce rates - creating a smooth and luxurious experience for the customers
- Partnering up with the Head of Creatives and Branding to develop engaging and innovative content
- Researching international competition with a special focus on innovative real estate companies globally
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Paid Digital Marketing channels
- You are fluent in English (Spanish of French is a plus)
- You have experience in SoMe strategy and execution
- You are highly analytical and data driven with experience in multi-channel strategy
- You have experience with Google Sheets/Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Suit (or equivalant)
- You have a creative and innovative mindset
- You are able to understand quality content in line with a strategic goal and ability to drive external freelance work
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Team activities (+ Team Offsite once a year!)
- For professional development, financial support with continuing ed courses is provided
- 10 days of remote work per year
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Our client is in the Luxury Real Estate industry and is re-defining real estate in Barcelona and its sorroundings as we know it today. The company is experiencing extensive growth and is looking for people to join them on their journey to bring innovation to the industry.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Marketing in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.