In a multicultural context, you will gain experience in the recruitment field. Your Manager will lead you to succeed within a fun & Start-up environment.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Recruitment Consultant Intern will be:
From your first responsibility, you will ensure a qualitative full candidates recruitment process by:
- Analyzing the clients’ needs and establishing a profile and search plan to respond to it
- Sourcing and hunting candidates using the company’s network
- Developing new sourcing channels
- Advertising open vacancies
- Qualifying Candidate through interviews
- Developing your own candidates’ network
- Following up with candidates
- Being involved in the Candidates' career management
- Leading & being part of Ad-hoc projects
You will work within a really dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key to success. Your team is composed of expats living a good life balance in Barcelona.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 6 months internship - End of Studies - Learning Agreement
- Working Hours: flexible working hours
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: 500€ gross monthly + OTE bonus
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event & Breakfast
- Personalize training Program
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: availability for 6 months - for end of studies internship
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of German
- Speaking a proficient level of English
- Being creative, adaptable, and proactive
- Being a Team player
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
What you should expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your Future Company
Building meaningful connections between international jobseekers and hiring companies via quality recruitment solutions.
Blu Selection is a key player when it comes to hiring international profiles in multinational companies like BPOs, International Shared Service Centers, Global Business Hubs, Coworking Centers, and IT or Finance start-ups based across Europe. Working on a large database highly specialized in these profiles, our consultants have a deep knowledge of international candidate pools, sourcing channels, and expertise in the direct approach.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for internships in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.