Your challenge would be to lead a team of recruiters within the IT market in Spain as a part of a multinational consulting group. You would be developing your skills in corporate environment in the office located in Malaga.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Recruitment Team Lead will be:
- Mastering and handeling the full cycle of recruitment process
- Leading a team of recruiters and sourcers (10-15)
- Building and strengthening relationships with hiring managers through ongoing resource planning and execution
- Keeping up-to-date with the current recruitment market, within specific sectors
- Develop and optimize sourcing strategies
- Creating a high energy, motivational and professional office environment
- Managing budgets for recruitment
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of Spanish and proficient level of English
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment
- Experience in an international environment
- Experience in IT recruitment
- Being positive, adaptable and proactive
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent organization, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: Full-Time Contract
- Relocation package
- Office Location: Málaga
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Creative & proactive environment in an international company
- Possibility to work in an international company with plenty of growth opportunities
- Starting date as soon as possible
Your Future Company.
Our client is a multinational management consulting company.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the HR & Recruitment field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.