Do you like to be in contact with people from all around the world?
Are you excited to join an international team and expand your knowledge in the Sales area? And on top of that you are willing to have the freedom of working from Home.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Inside Sales Representative will be:
- Providing expert assistance to the list of clients and partners employing a consultative approach to account management
- Developing the business environment for sustained growth on the account
- Creating and keeping up the relationship inside the account to preserve long-term perceivability of techniques, strategies, and general competitor’s movement
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
- Focusing on driving benefit through proactive administration
- Tracking, managing and reporting ongoing activity relative to the sales pipeline
- Responding and providing solutions to the incoming client or partner calls
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time contract, 39h/week, Monday to Friday
- Salary: 21.000€ gross/year + up 3.000€ gross/year in bonus
- Relocation Package
- Lots of discounts with our partners
- Free after work activities
- An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
- New and modern office located where the action is
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of German and a good level of English
- Preferably previous experience in B2B Sales and working with channelintercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Barcelona for an international career and life experience.
- Being achievement and goal-oriented
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pac
- Excitement about
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
This position is a remote position.
Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.