Are you interested in growing your career in recruitment? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be challenged in your position? If you want to work for a company where you will be able to have personal growth and development within an international environment, don't hesitate and apply now!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Research Associate will be:
As a Research Associate, you will be:
- Supporting the development of a national or international search strategy and pre-select professionals
- In contact with a network of executive candidates by phone or e-mail
- Learning more about the client and its relevant industry, competitors and its market position and be able to apply that
knowledge to the search process
- Developing active & passive candidate pipelines for existing and future opportunities
- In active involvement of the search selection process (from evaluation to contract management)
- A member of the European Researcher team
- Identifying target companies and prospects using various resources including in-house databases, associations and directories
- Maintaining market information with web sites, trade journals and industry specific conferences for current and future
- Responsible for all open applications
- Ad hoc project administration duties
- Participating in identifying Business opportunities
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are native in German and fluent in English
- You have experience in recruitment, resource management or candidate research
- You have excellent communication skills with an ability to manage different stakeholders and influence over the
- You have commercial acumen – You are alert to commercial opportunities and information
- You are a systems user who values accurate and timely data, whilst balancing timelines and deadline
- You are a challenger and like to surpass yourself daily
- You are curious, rigorous, and autonomous
- You are adaptable, reactive, dynamic, and your sense
of responsibility will be undeniable assets for this position
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package
- Employee benefits such as meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc. + (various well-being activity options)
- An international and multicultural work environment
- A company with a worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company.
Our Client is an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. They provide outstanding services for companies all over the world. They are currently looking for a Talent Recruiter with a fluent level of French and proficient level of English.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the HR & Recruitment field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.