Our Client is an innovation-driven and international organization undergoing rapid growth in the European market. Specializing in the engineering software sector, with a particular interest in electrical, automation, and mechatronic engineering, their proficiency lies in pioneering design software solutions for machine, plant, and panel integration. By operating with a high level of expertise on this innovative and highly dynamic market, they position themselves as frontrunners on a global scale.
Your responsibilities and impact as a SaaS Account Manager will be:
- Telephonic sales to a defined and well-established customer portfolio
- Active generation of demand with the aim of selling the entire product portfolio
- Documentation of significant conversation details in the CRM system and tracking of quotations
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships on an international level
- Strategic execution of sales campaigns
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Native level of Czech in both speaking and writing
- Full professional proficiency in English
- 1 year of experience in telephone/field sales, customer service, or a similar field
- Good knowledge of standard computer applications (MS Office) and CRM software
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills, and strong negotiation abilities
- You are located in (or open to re-locate to) Barcelona
What´s in it for you?
- Opportunity to direct your sales career development into the highly dynamic and rapidly growing SaaS industry
- Competitive entry-level salary package
- Flexible hybrid working format
- Opportunity to take place in a highly dynamic organization within a professional like-minded work environment
- Ability to take place in a tailored training program focused on your development
- Scope for actively pursuing innovative initiatives with the industry leader
Your future company:
The Company is crafting software solutions for electrical engineering, automation, and mechatronics while providing consultancy to enhance engineering workflows. This enterprise operates within a larger global network with numerous production facilities, subsidiaries, and a substantial employee base.