Your Future Company.
In an endeavor to ensure business sustainability, this company helps thousands of different industry leaders achieving smarter goals by offering an innovative platform that monitors and assesses the procurement performances and risks of companies on a global level as well as providing strategic improvement tools. With their universal sustainability rating system, they encourage businesses to implement environmentally, ethically, and socially responsible practices. Are you want to be a part of this creative and dynamic team in Barcelona?
Your main responsibility as a Sales Development Representative will be to generate new opportunities through inbound activities on marketing qualified leads and outbound activities on target accounts based in the DACH region.
Specific responsibilities involve:
- Creating new revenue streams by generating new business prospects
- Scheduling discovery calls for account executives.
- Conducting high-level discovery and instructive dialogues with Senior Executives in Target Accounts (Directors of Sustainability or Procurement)
- Leveraging your teammates (Marketing and Account Executives) to create targeted lists, call techniques, and messaging to drive regional opportunities.
- Maintaining a daily activity volume of 50+ calls/emails with the goal of qualifying leads and growing the pipeline.
- Achieving + exceeding your KPI’s on a consistent basis
- Monitoring social networks such as Linkedin for sales opportunities and leads
- Reporting on a weekly basis
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- 4-year college degree in business or sustainability related areas.
- Fluency in German (C2/Native) and proficient English (B2+)
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in one of the following fields: Sales, CSR, Sustainability; HSQE, Procurement, Environment or Human Rights
- Evidence of being a Top Performer in your current role.
- Autonomous, self-driven, outgoing personality
- Knowledge/Experience of the DACH’s region’s corporate business culture
- Passion about Sustainability
- Ability wo work under pressure and multi-tasking
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: Full-Time Contract
- Office Location: City centre of Barcelona
- Salary Range: 25000€ gross yearly with uncapped commission plan
- Creative & Proactive environment in an international company
- Possibility to work in an international company with plenty of growth opportunities.
- Starting date as soon as possible
Hi, I'm Fabien from Blu selection. I'll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via Linkedin.
This project is not the best fit for you? You can still send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.