Are you a Sales Representative looking for new opportunities in Lisbon or are you looking into moving to Portugal?
In this job you will be closely in touch with B2B clients, qualify leads, and drive revenue growth, while having a significant impact on customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Junior Sales Development Representee will be:
- Perform daily outbound calls/emails
- Contact decision makers
- Build concise reports
- Evaluate needs and close sales
- Explain product value to businesses of various sizes and sectors
- Execute outbound prospecting campaigns for Google product evaluation
- Lead end-to-end outbound campaigns
- Contribute to team projects refining sales process
- Establish best practices for prospect interactions
- Contact existing customers to pitch new products or upgrade
- You are a native Finnish speaker with excellent English skills
- 1+ year of experience in sales
- You have excellent communication skills and a sales personality as the job will require you to communicate with clients on the daily basis
- You have knowledge of CRM
- You are very well structured, organized, and proactive and are interested in learning all the parts of a sales lifecycle
- You are able to handle rejection
What's in it for you?
- 6 months fixed term contract
- Hybrid position in Lisbon, Portugal
- Strong compensation package (14 monthly payments per year plus bonus)
- Monthly meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- 2500€ Signing Bonus
- Private Health Insurance from day 1
- Personal and career development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Possibility to participate in a growing multicultural Project
- Flexible Schedule
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 75 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, free medical appointments at the office, sports and social responsibility activities,
internal parties and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
- Relocation package and accommodation guaranteed (for 12 months) – for people coming from abroad
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the 2000s, the company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.