Are you excited to join an international team and expand your knowledge in the Sales area? Porto sounds like a city that you could see yourself living in?
Amazing, then check out our clients new positions as Sales Representative for Spotify.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Sales Representative will be:
- Become an expert in Spotify ad products,
effectively identifying and matching the right solution and buying channel for each advertising client
- Be the first point of contact and explain to prospects how Spotify advertising solutions fit into a broad marketing mix and influence budget allocation
- Work independently, managing a full sales cycle from lead identification to close in order to achieve monthly sales quotas
- Build a supportive community and act as an anchor for everything Spotify Advertising
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are a native French Speaker
- You love advertising and sales
- You have completed your school education
- You have at least an English level of B2
- Having a valid work permit for Portugal (required)
- You are open minded and looking for a job abroad
- Type of Contract: temporary, renewable contract for 12 months
- Working hours: full time (40h/week; 5 days /week) from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Private health care available from contract signature
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Located in Porto, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.