Your responsibilities and impact working as a Sales Team Manager will be:
Your main responsibility will be to lead and manage a team of 5 recruitment consultants. At the same time, you will be managing your own clients and candidates. As a Sales Team Manager your tasks will be:
- Leading a team of recruiters
- Managing the team performance through coaching
- Building and strengthening relationships with hiring managers
- Looking for candidates through social networks, job boards, publishing ads and directly approaching them
- Conducting interviews and take ownership on the contractual process
- Keeping up to date with the recruitment market
- Looking for new and original sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Improving recruitment and sourcing processes
- Create a high energy and motivational environment
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Proficient level of English and Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruitment
- Experience in managing a sales/recruitment team
- Being positive, adaptable and proactive
- Able to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Excellent organization, problem solving and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Basic Salary + attractive uncapped commission system
- To be a part of the start-up office of a worldwide recruitment brand, that value entrepreneurial initiatives
- Career development plan
- A job where you can make the difference
- A professional, work hard - play hard and rewarding work environment
- Incentives (individual and team)
- The opportunity to be challenged and to develop yourself in a demanding environment
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Our client is a global staffing organisation providing specialist recruitment services. For their team in Madrid, they are recruiting a Sales Team Manager.
They are looking for a driven candidate with strong business and sales attitude to work on the IT Contractor market.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the HR & Recruitment field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.