- Controlling tasks related to Holding companies and assisting the Financial Department
- Assisting the CFO in the Audit, Budgeting, Reporting, Fiscal and Cash Management areas
- Coordinating relationships amongst financial auditors
- Preparing and monitoring budgets
- Coordinating the group's fiscal policy
- Monitoring of bank debt and balances
- Implementing Cash Pooling
- You have a native level of Spanish and fluent in English
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience as an Auditor for one of the Big Four
- You have high knowledge of ERP (SAP, SAGE, Navision, or similar) and Excel
- You have experience in IFRS and accounting consolidation
- You are able to prioritize workload and ability to work with strict reporting deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Home office possibility 2-3 days per week
- International environment context
- Career opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international Shared Services Center based in Sant Cugat Del Valles specialised in the dental products and services. They are offering a large range of prosthesis and orthodontics, unique protocols and advanced training on new dental products.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Accounting and Finance in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.