In a multicultural context, you will develop your professional career by building up your own business units. As a true team player, you will be part of the creation of the new Parisian office of Blu Selection, bringing the company to success within a fun & scale-up environment. Together with your manager, you will innovate and test new business development and delivery methods with a focus on raising the quality of Blu Selection service and ensuring our competitiveness.
First of all, what to say is Sales & Recruitment methodologies are quite similar. If we keep our transparency & empathy toward our partners; Clients, Candidates, and Employees your experience in Sales will be a significant strength in this role. And thanks to the Blu experience you will learn a people-oriented approach.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Senior Recruitment Consultant will be:
From your first responsibility, you will need to create your own Client portfolio thanks to business development.
Then, you will ensure the delivery of your perimeters:
- Overseeing & mastering the full Candidate Life Cycle
- Handling & mastering account management on your own
- Ensuring a successful backup when it’s required on your entire activity
- Ensuring a qualitative Clients & Candidates Process
- Ensuring weekly communication with clients
- Mastering the Client onboarding process from BD to placement
- Ensuring an active portfolio of clients
You will work within a really dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key to success. Your team is composed of expats living the Parisian life. The main office of Blu Selection is based in Barcelona composed by expats living the Catalan life.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: permanent contract
- Working Hours: flexible working hours
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: 30k base salary plus uncapped commission based on your direct performance
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event & Breakfast
- Personalize Training Program
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: October 2023 (negotiable)
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a proficient level of English
- You have a native level of German, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, or Swedish.
- Having previous significative experience in 360 recruitment within a recruitment agency of a minimum of 3 years
- Being creative, adaptable, and proactive
- Being a Team player
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
Living in Paris: What to Expect
A cosmopolitan city with a beautiful old architecture
A fascinating multicultural diversity
The best bakeries in the world
Your Future Company
Building meaningful connections between international jobseekers and hiring companies via quality recruitment solutions.
Blu Selection is a key player when it comes to hiring international profiles in multinational companies like BPOs, International Shared Service Centers, Global Business Hubs, Coworking Centers, and IT or Finance start-ups based across Europe. Working on a large database highly specialized in these profiles, our consultants have a deep knowledge of international candidate pools, sourcing channels, and expertise in the direct approach.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the Sales Management field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.