In a multicultural context, you will be part of a new challenge; the opening of a new office & market. Exiting!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Senior Recruitment Consultant will be:
From your first responsibility, you will develope & create your portfolio of clients, using your personal network and some business development methods. You will then be introduced to account management:
- Handling weekly follow-up meetings with clients
- Conducting the onboarding of new clients (excluding Terms & Conditions negotiation)
- Creating a strong & stable relationship with our clients
Step by step you will ensure a qualitative full candidates recruitment process by:
- Analyzing the clients’ needs and establishing a profile and search plan to respond to it
- Sourcing and hunting candidates using the company’s network
- Developing new sourcing channels
- Advertising open vacancies
- Qualifying Candidate through interviews
- Developing your own candidates’ network
- Following up with candidates
- Being involved in the Candidates' career management
- Leading & being part of Ad-hoc projects
You will work within a really dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key to success.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: permanent contract
- Working Hours: flexible working hours
- Hybride position
- Salary Conditions: aligned with your experience
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event & Breakfast
- Personalize training Program
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a native level of French
- Speaking a proficient level of English
- Having previous significative experience in Recruitment or Sales of minimum 2 years
- Being creative, adaptable, and proactive
- Being a Team player
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
Your Future Company
Building meaningful connections between international jobseekers and hiring companies via quality recruitment solutions.
Blu Selection is a key player when it comes to hiring international profiles in multinational companies like BPOs, International Shared Service Centers, Global Business Hubs, Coworking Centers, and IT or Finance start-ups based across Europe. Working on a large database highly specialized in these profiles, our consultants have a deep knowledge of international candidate pools, sourcing channels, and expertise in the direct approach.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the HR & Recruitment field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.