Your responsibilities and impact as a Talent Recruiter will be:
As a Senior Talent Recruiter, you will be:
- Exploring the needs of the clients
- Looking for candidates through social networks, job boards, publishing ads and directly approaching them
- Doing a pre-screen with the candidates
- Taking actions when it comes to identifying candidates of the most demanding roles
- Reporting on progress and making sure the database is up to date
- Connecting with candidates to deliver the quality that´s expected
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You hold a degree (Bachelors or Masters), and you have some experience in recruiting
- You speak a native level of French, and English fluently
- You know how to deal with different types of candidates, ranging from fresh graduates to more senior profiles
- You like a good challenge, and aim to score the best results daily
- You know how to work autonomously
- You are a dynamic, curious and adaptable person.
- You have a great sense of responsibility.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package plus quarterly bonus (upon reaching personal objectives)
- Employee benefits such as meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.
- An international and multicultural work environment
- A company with a worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company.
Our Client is an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. They provide outstanding services for companies all over the world. They are currently looking for a Talent Recruiter with a fluent level of French and proficient level of English.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in the HR & Recruitment field in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.