Your future company
Reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels and providing solutions for renewable energy are the core values of this dynamic and fast-paced growing company. They offer innovative charging and energy management solutions for plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles in more than 60 countries. For their office in Barcelona, they are looking for new motivated team members to join their journey to change the world.
Your responsibilities and impact working as Service Engineer will be:
Your core task will be to support the L1 Service level with technical knowledge, report bugs and direct contact with key account partners.
- Monitoring service team ticket and L1 support
- Sharing best practices
- Constantly improving and maintaining the internal system
- Identifying locks that require follow-up or investigation
- Developing interdepartmental communication ways
- Ensuring the documentation and communication of the processes, policies and procedures for obtaining the correct, timely and cost-effective IT support
- Directing the vision for continuous improvement of services with an emphasis on proactive planning, promoting a consumer-focused support culture, and improving the accountability of delivering effective services
- Training of product and process
- Supporting key account partners on a daily basis
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in Italian and have professional proficiency in English
- You have an Engineering or similar technical degree
- You preferably have IT knowledge on Incident Management, ticketing reporting systems, Salesforce, remote operations, Wifi, Bluetooth
- You have knowledge on embedded systems knowledge and are able to connect remotely to them and get the system locks
- You have an analytic vision and excellent interpersonal skills
- You are available to travel based on business needs
- You have customer service experience
- You have the papers to work in Spain (NIE, SSN)
- ITIL certification will be assessed positively
What’s in it for you?
- A fast-growing, fun and friendly environment with a team of over 45 nationalities
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Hybrid working format (3 days in the office, 2 days from home)
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until their gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
Hi, I’m Tino from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 932 204 297 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.