Are you looking for a well-renowned company where you could develop new skills? Are you looking for a social company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? Then stop looking!
Your responsibilities and impact as a social media B2B sales representative will be:
- Advise and consult small and medium-sized companies and make them grow their businesses via email, phone and chat support
- Acquire new advertisers within medium and small-sized companies
- Support and extend the self-services for clients
- Provide pre- and after-sales support for all the self-services
- Provide support regarding tools, products and strategies
- Identify trends and transfer feedback from customers to engineering departments
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of Dutch and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
- You have a Sales attitude or previous experience in Sales
- You have very good communication skills
- You have an interest in the social media field
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
- 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
- Working hours: rotating shifts (Mon-Sun 7 AM to 9 PM)
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
- Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (15 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
- A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
- A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles.
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.