Are you ready for a challenge abroad? Are you looking for a well-renowned company at which you could develop new skills? Are you looking for a social company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? Stop looking!
Our client is widely recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, employing over 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, or accommodation, to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighborhood festivals or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has a lot to offer and facilitates the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
As a Social Media B2B Sales Representative, you will work for an industry leader in the social media business.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Advise and consult small and medium-sized companies and make them grow their businesses via email, phone and chat support
– Acquire new advertisers within medium and small-sized companies
– Support and extend the self-services for clients
– Provide pre- and after-sales support for all the self-services
– Provide support regarding tools, products and strategies
– Identify trends and transfer feedback from customers to engineering departments
– You have a native level of Dutch and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
– You have a Sales attitude or previous experience in Sales
– You have very good communication skills
— You have an interest in the social media field
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
– 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
– Working hours: rotating shifts (Mon-Sun 7 AM to 9 PM)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (15 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles.
Hi, I’m Carina from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the right fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.