+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
As a Social Media B2B Sales Representative, you will work for a company leader in the social media industry.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Advise and consult small and medium-sized companies and make them grow their businesses via email, phone and chat support
– Acquire new advertisers within medium and small-sized companies
– Support and extend the self-services for clients
– Provide pre- and after-sales support for all the self-services
– Provide support regarding tools, products and strategies
– Identify trends and give feedback from customers to engineering
– You have a native level of Italian and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
– You have a Sales attitude or previous expereince in Sales
– You have very good communication skills
— You have an interest in the social media field
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
– 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
– Working hours: rotating shifts (5 days/week, 8h/day, Mon-Sun 7 AM to 9 PM)
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1200€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (15 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!