Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Your responsibilities and impact as a B2B Sales Representative will be:
As a Social Media B2B Sales Representative, you will work for a company leader in the social media industry.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Advise and consult small and medium-sized companies and make them grow their businesses via email, phone and chat support
- Acquire new advertisers within medium and small-sized companies
- Support and extend the self-services for clients
- Provide pre- and after-sales support for all the self-services
- Provide support regarding tools, products and strategies
- Identify trends and give feedback from customers to engineering
- You have a native level of Turkish and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
- You have a Sales attitude or previous experience in Sales
- You have very good communication skills
- You have an interest in the social media field
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
- You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
- Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: rotating shifts (5 days/week, 8h/day, Mon-Fri 7 AM to 9 PM, Sat-Sun 8 AM - 5 PM
- Salary conditions* – 2 options
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1070€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1360€ gross/month
- Private health insurance from the beginning of the contract (additionally to standard insurance)
- *Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
- Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, and accommodation to your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. Are you ready to be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world? Because they are looking for you!
Feel free to check our other opportunities in Sales Management in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.