In a multicultural context, you will gain experience in the marketing field but also in the recruitment industry. Your Manager will lead you to succeed within a fun & Start-up environment.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Social Media Marketing Intern will be:
Being in charge of developing our job seeker community via Social Media Marketing activities:
- Understanding the nature of recruitment processes, profiles, and clients to create a community from target audiences and conduct the marketing efforts accordingly;
- Development and management of new social media channels and community groups connected to the brand platform by creating a sub-brand image, working on content creation, and handling community management for potential leads of multilingual jobseekers;
- Working together with the marketing team to create an up-to-date marketing strategy and editorial calendar that addresses the international job seeker communities;
- Establishing brand awareness and visibility via social media strategies by searching new platforms, following marketing trends, and creating engaging content for LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest as well as email marketing;
- Implementing SEO strategies and creating relatable content to increase website traffic and engagement;
- Using analytics to support current marketing strategies and ad campaigns and developing new optimization solutions;
- Advertising job positions on current and new social media channels and community groups
- Acting as a community representative and building and developing a network of potential candidates by listening to their needs and offering solutions;
- Participation in ad-hoc projects for the overall online marketing strategy, content creation, and company visibility and positioning.
You will work within a really dynamic environment; your flexibility and adaptability will be your key to success. Your team is composed of expats living a good life balance in Barcelona.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: 6 months internship - Learning Agreement
- Working Hours: flexible working hours
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Salary Conditions: 700€ gross monthly
- Extra Perks:
- Trimester Team incentives on results
- Monthly Team building event & Breakfast
- Personalize training Program
- Creative & Proactive environment
- Starting date: as soon as possible - availability for 6 months
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Speaking a proficient level of English and a native level of a European language (preferably German, Dutch or French)
- Enrolled in a Bachelor/Master Program in Marketing, Communications, or PR
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing platforms and tools such as TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook Ads, Canva, Google Analytics, and Buffer or Hootsuite
- Being creative, adaptable, and proactive
- Having previous experience in marketing is a plus
- Being a Team player and collaborative
- Having joy in creating written and visual content
- Enjoying being energetic, innovative, and working proactively at a fast pace
- Getting excited about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
What you should expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan, and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather, and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your Future Company
Building meaningful connections between international jobseekers and hiring companies via quality recruitment solutions.
Blu Selection is a key player when it comes to hiring international profiles in multinational companies like BPOs, International Shared Service Centers, Global Business Hubs, Coworking Centers, and IT or Finance start-ups based across Europe. Working on a large database highly specialized in these profiles, our consultants have a deep knowledge of international candidate pools, sourcing channels, and expertise in the direct approach.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for internships in Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.