Your Future Company:
A German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company focused on tackling some of the world’s biggest challenges such as maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. Looking for their next ambitious tax expert team-member to join their SSC hub in Barcelona, they offer a dynamic environment with a team of various nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities as an S2P Procurement Associate will be:
- Performing a broad set of activities from the requisition and ordering of products or services through to the payment of the suppliers
- Processing general Source to Pay transactions
- Taking care of the maintenance of contracts with the suppliers
- Taking care of the maintenance of catalogs and purchase order management
- Performing quality controls to ensure correctness and payment on time of the supplier invoices and the accounts maintenance as open items and goods received
- Providing support to internal and/or external stakeholders via phone, email or online
- Being responsible for the analysis of the predefined Key Performance Indicators and the preparation of the monthly status report
- Performing internal checks according to the process design, comply with policies and procedures and support to audits
- Contributing to process improvements
Skills and relevant experiences you will need:
- You have full professional proficiency in English and Dutch
- You have a university degree or equivalent with focus on Administration/Economics
- You have working experience in Procurement and/or Accounting
- You possess highly collaboration skills and are results oriented
- You have analytical skills, a can-do attitude and the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- You have experience in SAP and MS Office
- You have strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint (knowledge of Excel macros would be a plus)
What’s in it for you?
- Working remotely (only 3 days a month in the office required)
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Monday to Friday
- Career and growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Hi, I’m Tino from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.