Your responsibilities and impact working as Subject Matter Expert will be:
- Provide subject matter expertise for complex issues;
- Address required training needs for filling knowledge gaps;
- Identify and communicate opportunities for continuous process improvement;
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
- You speak and write in English AND German fluently;
- You have strong communication and customer oriented skills;
- You have advanced level proficiency in MS Office;
- Youa are highly skilled to handle incoming inquiries successfully and give a useful guidance to the client;
- You have relevant experience from Customer Support field;
- You have good understanding of Licensing Value Chain and Service Delivery Value Chain or ability to learn;
- You can be punctual and relied on.
- Long-term and stable cooperation;
- Performance bonus;
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Meal allowance;
- Multisport card;
- Cafeteria - Benefit system;
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Brand new offices with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- Teambuilding activities.
This international information technology company is providing outsourcing, business consulting and next-generation digital services for their clients all over the world. They currently employ hundreds of thousands of multinational talents in their teams yet they manage to stand out strongly with their friendly working culture and recognized as one of the top employers globally. For their office in the centre of Brno, they are looking for new talents who are ready to grow together with them.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.