This client of mine belongs to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, ecommerce, + financial services. This position is the is a great opportunity to get involved with a great work environment with a dynamic and young approach with true career opportunities.
Your responsibilities and Impact working as a Success Development Specialist will be:
- Be the first point of contact & deliver a strong first impression and set the foundation for a long term partner relationship.
- Gather feedback from customers + articulate it back to the business.
- Execute on structured multi-channel (call, email, socials) outreach.
- Meet + exceed targets for; IV onboarding, per month 800 ISVs in “Approved” and 800 ISVs in onboarded status.
ISV Marketplace Publication; 40% of approved applicants published application to commercial marketplace, 15% of applications published are transactable.
ISV Activation; 70% of engaged ISVs are consuming at least 1 benefit, 60% of engaged ISVs are consuming at least 3 or more benefits.
- Product/Offering focus – focuses on offering specific to target audience.
Skills, Qualifications and Interests you will need to succeed in this role;
- German native.
- Language skills; English - Intermediate or Fluent. Both verbal & written.
- A base level understanding + enthusiasm for cloud technology.
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Sales / Marketing, 1+ year within account management, 1+ year within the IT industry.
- You will have knowledge of the industry with the ability to deliver provided messaging on solutions.
- Capable of documenting call outcomes and note taking.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, IT, Marketing or similar field.
- Familiar with modern selling techniques, consistently executes core messaging strategy, able to navigate to decision makers, and establish clear further steps.
What´s in it for you?
- €23,000 base salary.
- Potential €4,000 bonus p/a.
- Opportunity to be apart of a multi-national company & grow within the company.
- Work within a brand new modern office.
- Relocation package if you live abroad.
Your Future Company
This is a great opportunity to onboard with a well-established company who are market leaders in their space, operating within numerous industries such as telecommunications, financial services, e-commerce & more. They´re located in over 50 different countries within the UK & EU, one of which being Barcelona and they have just opened a position for an experienced Success Development Specialist to join their team.
Is this job role not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other German opportunities within Spain or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.