Your future company
A respected player in the hotel & hosting services industry, specialized in hospitality textile products for hotels and professional laundries with a footprint in France and Spain, the latter through a recent acquisition. The company produces but also trades imported products. A family business with long track record and great growth over recent years. The Group is made up of a trading company in France and a factory in Spain (Barcelona area)
Your main responsibilities
A right arm to the CEO, your role is to constantly challenge the status quo and follow implementation of the strategy. Major strategic decisions are validated by CEO and you are in charge of rollout and control. The scope covers the whole activity particularly production, procurement and sales. In an agile structure, initiative is welcome and you are at the table for all discussions. The recent acquisition of the Spanish structure requires attention and ability to change things and monitor work in progress.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role
- Ideally from an engineering background, you have experience of managing people.
- You can work at ease in Spanish and French (C1/Native), Catalan would be a plus. You ideally lived for some time in France, and you don’t mind travelling to France approx. 15% of your time.
- You gained organisation skills and methodology in a large consulting or robl firm, or equivalent, you are an agile problem solver, enjoying a diversity of issues.
- From 6 to 10 years experience, sector does not matter.
What’s in it for you?
- Type of Contract: Full-Time Contract
- Office Location: Barcelona Area
- Salary Range: 50’000€ -70’000 gross yearly with 15% bonus
- Hybrid working conditions, directly reporting into the CEO
- Starting date as soon as possible