Your responsibilities and impact as a Talent Recruiter will be:
As a Talent Recruiter, you will be:
- Exploring the needs of the clients
- Looking for candidates through social networks, job boards, publishing ads and directly approaching them
- Doing a pre-screen with the candidates
- Taking actions when it comes to identifying candidates of the most demanding roles
- Reporting on progress and making sure the database is up to date
- Connecting with candidates to deliver the quality that´s expected
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You hold a degree (Bachelors or Masters), and you have some experience in recruiting. This is preferred but not mandatory.
- You speak a native level of German, and English fluently
- You know how to deal with different types of candidates, ranging from fresh graduates to more senior profiles
- You like a good challenge, and aim to score the best results daily
- You know how to work autonomously
- You are a dynamic, curious and adaptable person.
- You have a great sense of responsibility.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive compensation package plus quarterly bonus (upon reaching personal objectives)
- Employee benefits such as meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.
- An international and multicultural work environment
- A company with a worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company.
Our Client is an international Shared Service Center based in Istanbul. They provide outstanding services for companies all over the world. They are currently looking for creating a Team of Recruiter for their European Market.