- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Are you a Tax Specialist searching for a new opportunity in Barcelona? Do you have high quality stakeholder experience and an ability to make clean/organised reports?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Tax Specialist will be:
- Be the reporting manager of one junior tax specialist
- Complete high level checks in order to check the consistency of the figures. e.g: If the PBT has changed significantly from the last year, etc.
- Use previous experience in reviewing tax processes for withholding taxes, VAT and Transfer Pricing to support the Senior Stakeholders
- Support and survey Transfer Pricing formalities
- Assist in Tax Inspections and Corporate Tax Reconciliations for the European countries
- Assure Transfer Pricing Recharges whilst supporting Senior Stakeholders in accordance to the companies policies
- Support in the Tax Audit requests as well as Corporate Tax
- Ensure compliance for withholding tax purposes
- Support the process of calculation and accounting for tax
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a business proficient level of English and Spanish
- You graduated with a Master or a Bachelor degree in a related field
- You have min. 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience working in house/final customer
- Working with Primary (IFRS) and Local GAAPS is considered a plus
- You have experienced in reviewing Corporate Tax Returns, in Tax Audits and in Tax Accounting
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent Contract
- Salary based on level of experience + bonus on your performance
- Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
- Career opportunities
- International and multicultural environment
- A company with worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.