Your Future Company:
Our Client is a vibrant start-up that focuses on viral content for social media. Their team of designers, copywriters and developers deliver top-quality content driving millions of shares and billions of clicks every month! Their products span across more than 20 languages and reach several million people a day throughout the globe. Their mission is to develop groundbreaking entertainment formats on social media and grant people a chuckle or two in the process!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Tech Lead will be:
- Managing, growing and hiring the talent team (QA, developers)
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Prioritizing, planning and allocating technical resources where most needed
- Working with product managers to ensure product quality from a technical perspective
- Working with the business strategy and product teams to build new features and apps
- Designing and planning the technical architecture for our apps, tools and data pipelines
- Exploring new technical solutions and building tools for the team
- Helping code new features for their tools/systems and live apps
Skills, experiences, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a Professional-level of English
- You have several years of experience managing a development team
- You have a full life-cycle experience on app or web development
- You have an experience in QA management of a full stack
- You have knowledge and understanding of maintaining APIs (RoR, Golang)
- You have experience in translating product requirements into technical specifications
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent Contract
- Industry competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave in addition to bank holiday
- Yearly Learning and Development allowance for materials, courses, and seminars
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Flexible core working hours. Partial remote working allowed
- Free Coffee and Beer in the office
- Team of international professionals in a friendly working environment
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Hi, I’m Corentin from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.