RECRUITMENT TEAM LEADER.
Your responsibilities and impact working as an Technical Analyst will be:
- Work with 3rd party vendors to define best development practices and ensure they are being followed.
- Involved in technical assessment of solutions & peer review of code from other developers.
- Help, where required, the technical support team to analyse production incidents and to reach a solution.
- Co-ordinate with testing, security, functional consultants to ensure Salesforce solutions adhere to functional, non-functional & Security requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to Salesforce solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest Salesforce features, technologies, and trends.
- Work with technical team for adaption of new & decommission of outgoing salesforce features.
- Provide support to Salesforce users when necessary.
- Engage with Page’s Vendor management team on optimum license utilisation.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to integrate Salesforce with chosen enterprise systems.
- Provide technical guidance and maintenance for backup and deployments.
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Technical or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture, development methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent understanding of data modelling and data migration principles
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder certification
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience (LEX) development
What’s in it for you?
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Health and life insurance (after 6 months)
- Meal vouchers
- Hybrid model (3 days per week on-site)
- Office in Barcelona
- International work environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widley acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, adminstration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.