Have you always wanted to live and work in one of Europe's most vibrant metropolises? Then this is your chance! We are looking for a dynamic and adaptive person for the technical support position in Lisbon. Apply today and join one of the largest and best known online accommodation providers in the world!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Customer Advisor will be:
You will be working for a booming telecommunications and entertainment company! In this role, you are responsible to:
- Offer information, solutions and to advise customers regarding the company’s services, over the phone, emails and chat
- Contribute to a positive customer experience through a responsible treatment of each contact
- Achieve the performance targets defined by the project
- Ensure and participate in the success of the department
- Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a native level of German and good level of English – this is a must!
- Experience in technical Troubleshooting is an advantage
- You have a professional attitude and strong customer service skills
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are willing to learn and, develop and acquire new skills
- You are dynamic and self-motivated
- You are open minded, a real team player and willing to work in an international and multicultural environment
What’s in it for you?
- CDI - 3 months of trial period
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts 8 am to 5 pm
- A package in line with the market: 1100€ gross/month (paid 14x) + 100€ / month language bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colorful city view and a rich cultural history
- Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous café culture
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.