+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Would you like to start your career working in digital marketing? Do you like technical support, online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Start your digital marketing career in an innovative and international company with start-up flair. Make a new experience abroad in Lisbon and combine a peaceful lifestyle with the beach.
You would work for one of the world's leading technology companies. You will develop new marketing ideas and create a big change in today's life. Your main tasks are:
• Solving technical issues and fixing/repairing of the online marketing platform in a B2B environment
• Define solutions to clients and adjust existing processes and methods to guide possible solutions
• Using basic coding and diagnose skills for problem analysis
• Recognize the goals of the clients and support them through chat by providing solutions accordingly
• Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
– You speak Italian on a native level + you have a good level of English (at least B2).
– You have a high school degree or already have a bachelor's degree.
– You have technical support background
– You have a general understanding or interest in online marketing products
– You are a strategic thinker
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You are a true team player and willing to work with many different nationalities
– Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
– Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
– Training: 7-10 weeks
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a.) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included):
950€ gross/month + bonus of up to 400€ gross per quarter
b.) Without accommodation:
1.160€ gross/month + bonus of up to 400€ gross per quarter
(*) Compensation of the training period 100%
– For international applicants:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
– Pick up from the airport
– Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
– Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
This job opportunity does not suit you? Anyway, send us your CV, we have many other possibilities that we can discuss with you!