Are you interested in technology and are you tech-savvy?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
Do you want to work for a global player of smart lightning solutions?
Do you want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal, Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have an experience of a lifetime!
Started up by 2 French entrepreneurs in the year 2000, the Company has become an international Customer Experience Specialist, with a global presence and counting more than 50.000 employees.
In their international hub in Lisbon, they are taking care of the customer service experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands.
– Provide support on customers by responding to inbound requests + document relevant case information
– Assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
– Adapt the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/ecommerce reviews) channels
– Ensure excellent customer satisfaction through responding in an appropriately and friendly manner
– You will work in a multicultural team environment alongside a diverse team
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native Czech speaker (this is a must!) + a good level of English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have no troubles with writing in Czech
– You are a team player willing to work along many other nationalities
– Sales/ Commercial background is a plus
– Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
- CDI – 3 months of trial period
- Working hours: 40h/week, 5 days/week, Monday to Saturday (rotating shifts) 7 am to 7 pm
- A package in line with the market: 871€ gross / month x 14 months
- up to 100€ / month bonus
- meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation costs
- Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry
- A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Hi, I’m Sander from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities!