Are you interested in technology and know a few things about it?
Do you want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands?
Do you want to work for an American multinational technology company which focuses mainly on Internet-related products and services?
Do you want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to have your experience of a lifetime!
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Suppor Agent will be:
- Provide support on customers by responding to inbound requests + document relevant case information
- Assist users with Pre-Sales, General Inquiries and technical support issues via phone/email/social media channels
- Adapt the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private (phone/email/chat) and public (social/forums/ecommerce reviews) channels
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction through responding in an appropriately and friendly manner
- You will work in a multicultural team environment alongside a diverse team
What’s in it for you?
- CDI - 3 months of trial period
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts 8 am to 5 pm
- A package in line with the market: 1000€ gross/month (paid 14x) + 100€ / month performance bonus + up to 100€ / month performance bonus + meal vouchers of 7.23€ / workday + reimbursement of some transportation cost + Private Health Insurance and dental plan (after six months)
- If you live outside Portugal: reimbursement (up to 400€) of initial flight ticket after 6 months within the company + 12 months of accommodation in shared flat provided by the company (rental fee to pay)
- Opportunity to be part of a challenging and fast paced environment
- Possibility to collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the industry A multicultural and international environment
- Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Lisbon hub.
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
- You are a native German speaker (this is a must!) + a good level of English
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have no troubles with writing in German
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
- Sales/ Commercial background is a plus
- Previous experience in Customer Service or credit recovery experience is a plus
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.