Then this job in sunny Valencia might be for you! Living in Valencia never gets boring, it’s a green city with a lot of things to do and to see. It is a bicycle friendly city, where getting around is really easy! Next to that, the cost of living is fairly low compared to many other Spanish cities.
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Technical Support Specialist will be:
- Taking care of inquiries and technical issues from patients and providing support via e-mail and phone calls
- Maintaining and updating the patients' accounts
- Observing the ongoing procedures to guarantee the compliance of set standards
- Reporting and analysing patient and device information, dispatching replacement products and samples and catching up with patients according to departmental standards
- Dealing with sensible data
- Ensuring high-quality service and client’s satisfaction
- Type of contract: Indefinido
- Fulltime, Mon-Fr office hours
- Training: 2-4 weeks followed by a practical period (Training and familiarization together will take 4 months)
- Equipment provided
- Hybrid system after a few months in the company
- Spanish lessons
- Meal allowances possible
- Constant training
- International environment
- Support from the company regarding NIE and SSN
- A native level of Dutch and a good level of English
- Having interest in technical support and troubleshooting
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Being able to handle sensitive data reliably
This Belgian Business Process Outsourcing company is well-known for providing a quality service in customer experience and business consultancy for their clients. As a proud people company constantly adapting to maintain a safe work environment for their employees, they are looking for new members to join their multilingual team based in Valencia.
What should you expect from living in Valencia?
- A cosmopolitan city with a modern look and a rich history
- Colourful Fallas fiestas serving tradition and fun at the same time
- Sunny and warm weather that you will enjoy all year long
- A delicious gastronomic culture including famous paella
- Beautiful surroundings of nature and beaches
- Up-and-coming start-up paradise
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.