Go on reading if you are interested in a job for one of the most famous Telecommunication brands working together with over 227 million clients all over the world! Salt, a French-founded company, developed itself to a multilingual and international company, being part of the top 3 providers in Switzerland and France. If you can imagine yourself being a new member of the company’s team, that might be a great opportunity for you!
Our client is recognized as the best Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
Your mission is to support clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers. You will work for one of the most well-known companies in the telecommunication sector. Your tasks will include:
– Answer inbound calls from potential customers
– “Soft sales” – talking to customers who actively reach out to Salt and show interest in the products
– Sales over the phone through good communication and negotiation skills
– Be a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
– You have a native level of German. Good level of English is a big plus.
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have experience in sales or at least a sales attitude
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Saturday, rotating shifts from 7 AM to 8 PM
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1250€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1600 € gross/month
+ Private health insurance directly after contract signature
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (5 days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from a different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.d