Do you have a Business background with strong interest in Commercial Law ? Contract Management and calls for tenders don't have any secret for you ? You want to evolve in a challenging and exciting environement ? This opportunity is made for you !
Your responsibilities and impact as a Tender & Contract Management Specialist will be:
- Supporting the business in the preparation of national and international preferred supplier agreements (PSA)
- Ensuring contracts are in line with group compliance and strategy
- Reviewing legal and commercial terms in cooperation with group legal department
- Being the point of contact for consultants in question of client contracts in Europe
- Supporting in the risk assessment of existing contracts
- Coordinating technical and administrative parts of tenders and biddings
- Collaborating with European Tender desk
- Providing analyses and information on national and international Tender & Proposal requests
- Supporting our consultants with data & figures for Key Clients, regularly distribute information to stakeholders
- Collaborating with national and international Key Account Management
- Ensuring systems and databases are up to date with PSA / KAM data
- Assisting in maximizing tender business opportunities
Skills and relevant experiences you will need:
- You have an excellent level of English, any other European language is a big plus
- You have a degree in Business Law, Law, Business Administration or similar experience
- You have excellent organization skills paying close attention to details in order to minimize mistakes
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are multitasking, professional and pro-active
- You have a hard worker mentality
- Background in law is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- Salary aligned with your experience and the market
- Meal vouchers
- Occasional travel to the London offices
- Career and growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
An international SSC widely acknowledged as an excellent service provider for companies all over Europe is looking for experts in finance, administration, marketing, IT, HR and recruitment to join their hub in Barcelona. They offer a dynamic and multicultural environment with a team including talents from more than 30 different nationalities working on high-quality standards.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for English speakers in Barcelona or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.