Are you enthusiastic about the travel and tourism industry and ready to help customers with their bookings? You are customer and service oriented with day-to-day tasks such as creating user accounts and processing payments.
In this job, you'll get to help customers and ensure a successful trip for them.
Your responsibilities and impact as Transportation Advisor for Travelers will be:
– Provide professional customer service solutions to travelers over the phone and emails regarding to the offered transportation at the destination
– Answer and solve client and customer inquiries and issues
– Guarantee clients satisfaction and high level of quality
– Ensure and participate in the success of the department
Skills, qualifications and interests you need to succeed in this role:
– You have native level in Italian
– You have a good level of English
– You are motivated and with a positive mindset
– You are efficient and have good organisation skills
– You are a team player
– You are client and service oriented
– You are willing to stay in the country for medium term at least (no summer or short term project!)
– You are punctual and flexible
– You have very good communication skills
What's in it for you?
– Salary of 892€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
– 6 € meal voucher per work-day
– Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts Mon-Sun; 8 AM – 10 PM)
– Private health insurance after 6 months
– Initial 6 months contract + 6 months + 6 months + permanent contract
– 30 days of probation period
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– Contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
Your Future Company:
An international services company specialising in customer experience and business process outsourcing with over 50 000 employees is looking for Italian-speaking Customer Service Advisors in Lisbon. They will support customers anytime, on any device and in the way they expect from their brand. Their advantage is language, wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the hospitality industry? Apply for this great opportunity and let's have a chat.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.