We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open for a new experience abroad. Starting your career could be challenging but not when you are in the right company. You are working for a company that takes care of you and is made up of a team from 82 countries.
Are you ready to make an experience abroad in a multicultural environment?
Your responsibilities and impact as Travel Agent for Expedia will be:
From solving issues during the booking process, giving instructions, taking an active role in finding the right booking, following up during the vacation, providing good solutions incl. refund, be responsible for the current and expand the clients´ network, managing good and qualified lead generation, there are many areas where excellent customer or client support is required, and this is where the company needs you!
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a fluent level of French (a good level of English would be a plus)
- You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
- You are a travel addicted
- You are motivated and committed to your work
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
What's in it for you?
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
- Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 930€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1080€ gross/month
- For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
- Real career opportunities in different career paths
Is this project not the best fit for you ? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon. Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.