Working and living on the Balearic Islands, where you can enjoy the Mediterranean climate can now become a reality. Start your career on one of the four major islands, known for being popular tourist destinations. Are you also a talented communicator and possibly already have some experience in customer service? Then this is your opportunity to help travelers to spend an unforgettable holiday.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Travel and Tourism Agent will be:
- Face-to-face counselling of clients on-site in hotels
- Selling products and services based on guests' needs
- Organizing and coordinating individual travel plans
- Supporting guests with booking troubles (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Skills, qualifications, and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a B2+ level of English
- Willingness to travel, experience new cultures and work with international people
- Passion for the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people and solving individual problems
- Willingness to move to different locations
- EU passport + driver's license
What’s in it for you?
- Type of contract: seasonal contract (Summer 2023/ ASAP-October) - option to change your location by the end of every season
- Working hours: full-time (39h/week)
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of receiving a commission
- Accommodation will be provided
- Private health insurance provided
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses
- Costs for a visa, work permit, reference check paid
- Possibility to work from various locations worldwide
- Working in an international, multinational team
Your Future Company:
You will work for one of the world's best-known travel agencies which are located in various countries worldwide and provide services in all aspects of tourism. They are supporting you to learn the demands of the job, the platforms and channels they use, and all about their services and products.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.