+++Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal+++
Quality and Service is what it's all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive. This famous online video platform is looking for you to join their customer service specialist team in Lisbon!
Your responsibilities and impact working as a Video Content Analyst will be:
- Reviewing content (videos, image, text, and audio) in accordance with policies
- Classifying the typology of the content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the processes and policies
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals
- Ensuring user and brand safety
- Being able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation
- Disclaimer: Please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news.
- A native level of Czech and a good level of English
- Keeping up to date with Social Media trends
- Politically fit
- Being motivated and committed in your work
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required)
What's in it for you?
- Schedule: 40h/week in rotative shifts (Mon-Sun, 24/7)
- Working hours in 3 shifts (8-17, 17-23, 23-8)
- Meal vouchers + Transportation allowances
- Private health insurance after 6 months
- Relocation Package for international candidates
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere in an international environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization working with world famous brands
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive salary & relocation allowance and assistance
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more!
Is this project not the right fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities in Customer Service in Lisbon or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.