We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our team!?You will be working in a very exciting and innovative project for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities, which involves artificial intelligence and wearables.
What will you do as a Voice Tester - Quality Analyst?
- You will perform linguistic & phonological testing of a voice recognition software in order to ensure it meets the quality specifications.
- Be a German native speaker from Switzerland or living in Switzerland for the last years (mandatory)
- Swiss-German-related cultural awareness (pop, formal, geo-political…).
- Interest in technologies
- Strong attention to detail in spotting spelling, grammatical, user interface, and audio defects.
- Mental fortitude and stamina to withstand long hours of repetitive listening tasks.
- It would be a plus if you have
- a Degree in Linguistics or related education is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in QA or technology related.
- Understanding of linguistics/phonetics.
- Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card
Working in sunny Madrid at one of the world's leading professional services companies operating in the technological and digital field. Your prospective new employer is a diverse community of more than 300.000 people working together. The team is caring and supportive and believes in continuous improvement to take their careers to new places. On top of that, it's a diverse environment seeking the highest level of equality.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for entry-level German speakers or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.