You have a strong experience in Accounting? You speak Spanish and English? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your responsibilities as an Accountant will be:
- Entering financial data and transactions into the ledger
- Reviewing financial documents for accuracy and reconciling accounts
- Analyzing financial data and providing financial recommendations
- Ensuring financial records comply with regulatory standards
- Collaborating with other departments to complete accurate records and provide accounting support
- Preparing taxes or gathering tax documents
- Supporting internal and external audit
- Responsible for the full cycle of accounting including month and year-end
- Contributing to improving the Finance Accounting processes and implementation of innovation and standardization
Skills and relevant experiences you will need:
- You have a native level of Spanish and an excellent command of English
- You have an ADE or Economics degree
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Having knowledge of Navision or any ERP will be considered a plus
- You have an excellent command of Excel, VBA would be a plus
- You are detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Offices in Plaza Catalunya
- 28k salary
- Hybrid model: 3 days on site / 2 days remote
- Monday to Friday
- Career and growth opportunities
- Starting date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Our client is an international company providing staffing solutions to businesses across Europe and North America.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.